At Haute Facets, we take pride in our commitment to customer satisfaction. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty that provides our customers with the utmost confidence in the quality and longevity of their purchase. We wholeheartedly stand behind our products and want our customers to know that every jewelry piece they buy from us is crafted with exceptional attention to detail.
Our lifetime warranty ensures that all our jewelry pieces are free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. We understand how important it is for our customers to have peace of mind when making a purchase, which is why we thoroughly inspect each item before it is shipped to ensure its impeccable quality.
When you shop with us, you can be confident that our products are made using only the finest materials. We source the highest quality materials for our jewelry, so you can enjoy not only the beauty of our designs but also the reliability and durability of our pieces.
With Haute Facets, you can trust that your jewelry purchase is protected by our lifetime warranty. We are dedicated to providing exceptional products and service to our customers, and we are always here to address any concerns or issues you may have. We will also maintain your jewelry piece for a lifetime.
Free services covered under Lifetime Warranty are:
- Jewelry Cleaning and Re-Polishing
- Gemstone and/or Diamond Tightening
- Re-Rhodium Plating
For any warranty work or free services mentioned above, customer will be responsible for shipping to us and back at their cost.
If you feel that there is a problem with your jewelry or need to avail of any other service that is not included in Lifetime Warranty, you may return it back to us for inspection. * After the evaluation is completed, we will notify you of service charges (if applicable) before repairing your jewelry.
Terms and Conditions
- Warranty does not cover lost or damaged gems or diamonds (customers are recommended to purchase insurance to protect against lost or damaged gems)
- To send us your jewelry piece, U.S. customers can purchase a shipping label for $25. Shipping charges for international customers will vary depending on the country of origin. To determine the exact charges, please contact our customer service team.
Normal wear and tear are not covered including but not limited to:
- Bent or broken prongs due to normal wear or damage
- Discoloration of jewelry due to exposure to chemicals, swimming pool, bathing and hot tubs.
- If any jeweler other than Haute Facets performs repair or resizing work, the lifetime warranty services will be void.
- Applies to jewelry orders purchased on August 28, 2022 and after
- Haute Facets reserves the right to change its policies without any prior notice.
Please contact us on +1 516-471-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about our Lifetime Warranty Plan.